Venice, colour Cappuccino
The next level of furniture and wall painting. Venice lime paint
The next level of furniture and wall painting.
Venice lime paint is a little unknown. But it has capabilities no other paint can come close to. Venice lime paint is antibacterial and anti-allergic.
- When Venice is applied on top of a coat of Autentico Vintage chalk paint, the results are very rewarding. Instant ageing will happen with a very charming texture.
- Just like Autentico Vintage chalk paint, Venice lime paint needs sealing with a coat of wax or Sealer. This last step makes the difference. You will love it
- Superior lime paint, highly pigmented, great for up-cycling restorations and to create stunning feature walls
- Available in 100+ Autentico colours Easy to apply with a wide brush Covers 12-15 m2 / L
- Needs a mineral substrate. In case of doubt, apply a coat of Vintage chalk paint before painting with Venice lime paint .
- Venice lime paint can be made water-repellent by adding a coat of Sealer or wax Zero VOC, anti-allergic and antibacterial. Vegan.
- Venice dries 30-40 % lighter than when wet. This depends on the effects of the carbonation process.
- Creates an instant French antique look when sealed with one of our coloured waxes
Lime paint requires extra attention in terms of colour perceptions. We strongly recommend buying an A4-brush-out sample before ordering.
Frequently bought together: