All-in-one paint, no sealing needed and easy to apply. That’s Autentico Versante
Painting is easy with Autentico Versante. This all-in-one paint only needs a minimum of preparation. It has a built-in UV filter, so your colours won’t fade. Versante is washable too, it has a scrub class-I certificate and is child safe.
Versante creates a perfect finish on walls in high-traffic areas and kitchen and bathroom cupboards. But it it adheres to many other surfaces too. Both indoors and outdoors. Versante is available in a Matt and Eggshell finish.
This makes Versante the ideal paint for upcycling furniture, but you can use Versante also as wall paint. It is washable, so ideal to use on high traffic areas such as walls in hallways, kitchens and bathrooms. A true all-in-one paint.
- Superior washable chalkpaint, highly pigmented, great for painting furniture and walls
- Available in all 200+ Autentico colours
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or spraying system, no intensive preparation needed
- Covers 10-13 m2 / L
- Adheres to almost any substrate
- Scrub Class I washable and easy to retouch
- Built-in UV filter and can be used on interior and exterior projects
- Available in a Matt and Eggshell finish
- To cover tannin-rich wood, such as oak, pine and chestnut, we recommend applying a coat of our Stainblocking Primer to avoid the risk of bleeding-through.
- Some surfaces require a bit of extra work to make sure you create the durable finish you want and need. Many of our customers use Versante to paint their ceramic tiles in bathrooms or kitchens. In such a case, we recommend applying a coat of our Stainblocking Primer before you start painting with Versante. Versante in an Eggshell finish loves such a preparation coat too.
Walls in children's bedroom painted with Versante Matt, colour Terracotta
Wall painted with Versante Matt, colour Morpeth Mustard.
Versante is perfect in high-traffic areas, such as dining rooms. Wall painted with Versante Surrey Hills.
Versante is permeable. Existing moisture in walls can escape without damaging the finish.
The UV filter makes your colours stand out real, brighter and longer.
In our factory, we reuse as much as possible. We want to have as little impact on the environment as possible without compromising the quality of our award-winning products.